Thank you for your interest in our research. Please sign up (right) to receive an exclusive preview of our survey report.
Download a copy
As part of our latest industry research, we asked more than 500 IP professionals what impact the COVID-19 pandemic has had on their IP portfolios and budgets, and how IP service providers can assist in overcoming current and future challenges.
Our resulting report offers some fascinating insights, including:
- The biggest challenges facing the IP sector, including how the coronavirus pandemic has affected IP portfolio acquisition and management;
- IP investment priorities for 2021 and beyond, including areas in which IP professionals would like to see industry-wide developments;
- The role of the IP service provider, including opportunities for suppliers to improve their offerings to best serve IP departments and IP law firms;
- The implications of industry consolidation for IP professionals, as well as their perspectives on IP management technologies, budgets, future priorities, and much much more.
Investigating the IP topics that matter to you!
Our IP benchmarking survey is now available for download. Please subscribe here to receive a copy of our IP industry benchmarking report.
IP Industry Outlook 2021
Download a copy of our inaugural IP Industry Outlook 2021 report, for helpful insight and guidance that will enable you to:
- Benchmark key areas of investment for the year ahead, from IP filing and prosecution, and annuities and renewals, to supplier services and technologies.
- Demonstrate the impact of effective IP management strategies; for example, centralisation of IP portfolios and/or suppliers.
- Understand the challenges faced across IP departments and law firms across industry sectors, as a result of COVID-19 and related social and political situations.
- Anticipate and overcome potential obstacles to communicating the value of IP to corporate stakeholders through benchmarking of budgets and future priorities.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive a link to download the report.