Participate in our IP benchmarking survey to receive an advance copy of the research report!
As IP owners start to reevaluate their strategies for 2021, what impact has the current climate had on IP portfolios and budgets, and what support do IP professionals need from IP service providers to overcome current and future challenges?
Our latest industry research sets out to answer this question by inviting IP departments and law firms to share their insights on key topics, including:
- The impact of COVID-19 and the current political and economic climate on IP owners, filing and enforcement strategies and budgets;
- The implications of recent consolidation among IP service providers;
- Future IP opportunities and challenges, including those areas where IP professionals need greater support from their IP advisers.
Have your say on the IP topics that matter to you!
Participate in our IP benchmarking survey today and you will receive an advance copy of the resulting benchmarking report.
The survey should take no more than 5-10 minutes. Thank you in advance for your input.
Receive an advance copy of our research
By participating in the survey, you can opt in to receive an advance copy of our research report. This will help you to:
- Benchmark key areas of investment for the year ahead, from IP filing and prosecution, and annuities and renewals, to supplier services and technologies.
- Demonstrate the impact of effective IP management strategies; for example, centralisation of IP portfolios and/or suppliers.
- Understand the challenges faced across IP departments and law firms across industry sectors, as a result of COVID-19 and related social and political situations.
- Anticipate and overcome potential obstacles to communicating the value of IP to corporate stakeholders through benchmarking of budgets and future priorities.