A reliable and transparent global solution
for patent portfolios of all sizes.
Get in touch
Our well-established procedures and long-standing global agent network enables us to deliver quick and easy annuity payments for your patents and utility models, irrespective of case volume or IP management system.
NovumIP combines the well-established procedures, sophisticated technology, global network and highly committed staff of both Novagraaf and PAVIS to reduce the risk and administrative burden of patent annuity management.
Our experience and global agent network enables us to provide a competitive fixed fee structure for all patent annuity services, based on the number of cases managed and the level of service you require. The service includes all portfolio management and data updating tasks associated with the renewals process, irrespective of your IP management system.
How we can help
Talk to our experts about:
- Budget management and cost control;
- Timely payment of all official fees, as standard;
- Express payments – domestic and international;
- Data validation to ensure record quality;
- System flexibility – we have data interfaces with multiple IP management systems;
- Advanced automation to relieve administrative burden and minimise correspondence.
Why work with us?
Our global presence and long-standing heritage in this field enables us to offer our customers:
- Complete transparency in all transactions, procedures and fees;
- Preview reports at flexible intervals to facilitate efficient deadline and cost control;
- Peace of mind of professional data management;
- Access to our worldwide network of efficient and cost-effective agents;
- One central point of contact;
- Software agnostic – we can manage your IP records or interface with your existing IP data management system;
- The support of our dedicated annuities departments, whenever or however you need it.
We help you to reduce costs and your administrative burden, starting from the transfer of data to our team of experts to confirmation of renewal. We implement all steps efficiently and to a high degree of automation.
Step 1: Data transfer
via an interface to your IP management system, or by email or hard copy
Step 2: Data verification
using internal plausibility checks and database interfaces with various patent offices
Step 3: Completion of dataset
following exchange and discussion of test reports
Step 4: Payment of fees
after receipt of final instructions to proceed
Step 5: Confirmation
forwarding of certificates for checking and safekeeping
Find out about our IP technology
Our IP technology and software solutions range from advanced IP management tools to specialist software-as-a-service platforms, and connectivity solutions that automatically communicate with systems you already have in place. By integrating technology and knowledge with consultancy and IP support services, we enable customers to manage highly administrative tasks with minimal fuss.
You might also be interested in
Strategic legal and consulting IP services from initial advice to ongoing enforcement.
Prompt and cost-effective renewals that integrate seamlessly with your IP technology and processes.
Through our network of European Patent attorneys, we offer a complete EP validation process across all relevant countries.