IP Filing &
Our patent and trademark attorneys manage national filing
and prosecution, taking the burden off your in-house team.
Get in touch
Our broad industry knowledge, technical expertise and global presence enables us to smoothly manage trademark, design, domain name, and EP and national patent filing and prosecution, taking the burden off your in-house teams.
We specialise in developing IP portfolios that support and deliver on your business goals. From market- and technology-specific filing and registration strategies to phased patent prosecution and multinational trademark registrations, we help clients to achieve their IP potential, in line with budgets and product development pathways.
The NovumIP Group harnesses the breadth of knowledge and technical expertise of an IP law firm with more than 130 years of experience providing expert legal advice to organisations of all sizes and from a variety of industries.
Our Europe-wide network of patent and trademark attorneys is backed by IP process experts and specialised back office teams to deliver legal certainty, business insights and efficient IP support services.
How we can help
We specialise in:
- National, European and global filing and prosecution strategies;
- EP filing and prosecution strategies, including translations;
- EUTM registration, and national filings for non-EU countries, including UK (post-Brexit);
- Complete IP protection and support, including design and domain name registrations;
- Single, local entry point for global network of local patent and trademark agents;
- Helping companies with small in-house teams achieve “more with less” with our managed IP services.
Why work with us?
Whether you need a set service or a tailored approach, we take the strain out of changing supplier by always putting the customer first:
- Unrivalled network of IP attorneys specialising in patent, trademark, designs and domain names;
- Experience managing global IP portfolios and budgets;
- European presence required to file EP/EUTM and European national applications, including DE/FR/UK;
- Innovative approach to IP filing and prosecution, including fixed fee managed solutions;
- Streamlined formality management.
You might also be interested in
From drafting to searching, our legal oversight ensures your innovation is protected and commercially viable.
We provide you with the tools and services you need to uphold and enforce your IP rights.
Through our network of European Patent attorneys, we offer a complete EP validation process across all relevant countries