We apply our IP knowledge to support your commercial
objectives, from IP valuation to monetisation, M&A and sale.
Get in touch
Whether you need us to develop strategies for IP licensing, valuation and monetisation or to prepare your business for mergers, acquisitions or divestiture, we will apply our IP knowledge to support your commercial objectives.
From asset valuation to portfolio due diligence, our IP asset management services help companies to derive revenue from their IP rights through licensing, franchising, M&A or sale.
A well-maintained IP portfolio and, just as importantly, a well-maintained record of the IP portfolio can add significant value to a company. Our robust and transparent methodology assesses portfolios for value, and provides guidance for identifiying and remedying any issues undermining asset value. Unexploited rights are identified for licensing, sale and monetisation.
How we can help
We specialise in:
- IP valuations and landscape reports to identify assets for monetisation;
- Advice on IP licensing and franchising;
- Assistance drafting contracts and/or adapting them to national legislations;
- Conflict and supplier management;
- Royalty calculations and awards;
- IP due diligence pre or post-sale, including preparing formalities for transfer.
Why work with us?
Whether you need a set service or a tailored approach, we focus on delivering IP asset management services that make a real difference to clients:
- Specialists in establishing and implementing IP licensing strategies;
- Experts at protecting and monitoring IP assets in agreements with suppliers and manufacturers;
- Assistance to leverage the value of your unused IP assets, through monetisation, sales/disposal or assignment;
- Technology to manage licensing, divestiture or acquisition;
- Proprietary IP valuation methodology.
You might also be interested in
We work with clients to establish and manage IP strategies and portfolios that support and deliver on corporate goals.
Our trademark, design and patent search and monitoring services will help you to identify and act promptly against potential infringement.
A software to fully harness the power of your patent data.