From oppositions to on and offline enforcement, we provide the tools and services you need to uphold your IP rights.
Get in touch
From patent and trademark oppositions to online brand protection strategies, and from patent validity opinions to pre-litigation due diligence, we will provide you with the tools and services you need to uphold your IP rights.
Our services are designed to place clients in the strongest possible position in the case of infringement action. We work hand-in-hand with companies to uphold their patent, trademark and design registrations, by assessing infringement, examining validity, undertaking pre-litigation due diligence, and managing oppositions, litigation and settlement negotiations.
The NovumIP Group harnesses the knowledge of a law firm with more than 130 years of experience providing expert legal advice to organisations of all sizes and from a variety of industries. What is unique is our comprehensive and consistent approach.
From trademark watching to online brand protection, and from patent infringement to litigation management, we specialise in helping companies to protect and enforce their valuable IP rights.
How we can help
We specialise in:
- Trademark and design watching, with results filtered by an expert;
- Automated enforcement actions according to a predefined strategy;
- Pre-litigation due diligence, including validity opinions;
- Opposition management and in-litigation support;
- Advice and assistance on possible defence, settlement or negotiation strategies.
Why work with us?
Whether you need a set service or a tailored approach, we take the strain out of changing supplier by always putting the customer first:
- Unrivalled network of IP attorneys specialising in patent, trademark, designs and domain names;
- Qualified to act before European and national patent and trademark offices;
- State-of-the-art watching technology backed by legal and commercial advice;
- Experts in anti-counterfeiting, customs monitoring and online brand protection;
- Fixed fee approach to letters before action and takedown requests;
- Streamlined formality management.
You might also be interested in
We work with clients to establish and manage IP strategies and portfolios that support and deliver on corporate goals.
Our trademark, design and patent search and monitoring services helporganisations to identify and act promptly against potential infringement.
Find out about our IP management tools, and platform and connectivity solutions.